Oracle DB Architect
San Diego San Diego, CA 92103
Job Title: Oracle DB Architect
Location: San Diego CA - 92103
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- This position requires someone who has lot of Database transformation/migration hands on experience & someone who can lead/guide the team.
- At least 12+ years of Oracle database administration experience.
- Experience in Oracle 11g, 12c and advanced features such as RAC, Grid Infrastructure, ASM, RMAN, Partitioning, Golden Gate, Data-guard, Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control.
- Experience in Oracle Exadata ( preferably X6-2 ) administration.
- Strong hands on experience with database software installation, upgrades and migrations.
- In-depth understanding of database software concepts, architecture and best practices.
- Experience with cross-platform database migration using Data Pump , RMAN and Golden Gate.
- Experience with performance tuning databases and SQL queries using SPM baselines, SQL Profiles and OEM.
- Maintain documentation of the database/instance configurations.
- Require proficiency in Linux and Windows operating systems and PL/SQL programming and Shell Scripting
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong desire for continuous learning
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team environment. Self-motivated, Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have
- Oracle E-business suite R12- Install, Patch and Maintain Applications
- Oracle Advanced Queuing experience
- Knowledge on PostgreSQL
- PCI / SOX audit experience
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram @ email@example.com ; 678-257-2405