Nashville, Tennessee, US - 37211 Nashville, TN 37211
Job Title: Oracle DBA
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, US - 37211
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
You Will Have Extensive And In-Depth Knowledge Of:
- Oracle RDBMS 11g, 12c ,18c a plus
- Oracle Encryptions
- Oracle Dataguard
- Oracle RMAN
- Oracle RAC
- Oracle OEM
- Oracle Engineered systems Exadata or ODA
- Oracle Performance Tuning and troubleshooting
- 7+ years of experience in providing DBA support for large number of databases in Oracle.
- An excellent understanding of Oracle internals and Administration in 10g, 11g, and 12c. Experience in managing Real Application Clusters and Dataguard is preferable. Experience in Recovery Manager and OEM (Oracle Enterprise Manager) is required.
- Advanced Performance tuning skill to identify the contention at Database and operating system level and able to provide the solution quickly to resolve production issues. Experience in analyzing the Database Health check reports like AWR, ADDM, OEM Diagnostics Packages and should have experience to interpret the performance metrics quickly.
- Good knowledge in Oracle Exadata and Oracle Database Appliance.
Preferable Skills / Qualification:
- A good working knowledge of Solaris and Redhat Linux.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills with an attention to detail and an ability to follow process
- Ability to work and remain calm in a high pressure environment
- Good team working skills but equally has to be capable of working alone
- Knowledge on Automation tools and processes.
- A university degree in professional courses or professional certifications
- Analytical and logical - a problem solver
- Good communicator and team player
- Customer and quality oriented, motivated, self-directed and driven
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Nick Jones