Oracle Database Admin
San Diego San Diego, CA 22434
Job Title: Oracle Database Admin
Location: San Diego, CA - 22434
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Support production/non-production oracle database services to ensure the highest standards of availability resilience, integrity, security and performance required by client business with Oracle 11g/12c
- Responsible for building and managing Oracle 12c RAC, strong experience in RAC concepts, administration and performance tuning on ASM.
- Install, configure and maintain Oracle Standalone and Clustered databases.
- Administration, performance monitoring, tuning, reporting, and root cause analysis.
- Hands on experience in installation procedures, upgrades, migrations and maintenance of databases - including patching (GRID and Databases).
- Extensive experience in configuring Oracle Data Guard on RAC and standalone databases using RMAN active duplication.
- Cloning/Refresh of databases using RMAN, Export/Import, Expdp/Impdp
- Assist with High availability and Disaster recovery setup, Database Health Checks and optimization, Monitoring and management setup/configuration, Database and applications security, as well as Backup and recovery.
- Ability to provide prompt 24X7 DBA support for mission critical applications.
- Monitor and manage database sessions, jobs and scheduled tasks.
- Good Understanding of SHELL scripts and hands on experience in SHELL, BASH scripting.
- Hands on experience in configuring monitoring in OEM 12c/13c.
- Experience in monitoring database performance, generate session trace, AWR and ADDM reports.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills. Ability to communicate and work professionally and effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ram Manturu @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8570