Oracle PL/SQL Developer (ODI, Hadoop)
Piscataway Piscataway, NJ 08854
Job Title : Oracle PL/SQL Developer (ODI, Hadoop)
Location : Piscataway, NJ – 08854 (Only locals)
Duration : 6+ Months contract to extension
For more than 100 years, our client has been at the center of the communications revolution. Our client is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world. They help people, businesses and things communicate better. The digital world promises consumers a better, more connected life, and we’re the ones delivering it. They make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. They’re also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Their goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.
- Oracle DB specialist and Hadoop Experience.
- This ETL / Oracle Developer position will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, maintenance and support of Big data ETL platform. This position is also responsible for the development of key oracle DB (12c, 11g) components using SQL/PLSQL, processes and tools for application development.
- Knowledge in Agile software development methodologies
- 5 yrs - Must have extensive experience in database design and programming (SQL/Procedures/Functions/Triggers) knowledge with Oracle and SQL Server RDBMS.
- Should be proficient in Data modeling concepts
- 3+yrs - Should be proficient in any Data Warehousing tools (eg: Informatica, ODI) and any Analytics platform (eg: OBIEE, Tableau )
- Good experience in identifying query performance bottlenecks, to be able to fine tune queries and database objects in general.
- 3+yrs - Must have very strong understanding of Oracle databases (12c/11g) and be able to develop reports using SQL/PLSQL
- Should know how to analyze and explain plan of complicated SQL queries
- 5yrs – Oracle DB expertise (triggers, stored procedures, automated jobs)
- Monitoring of Oracle DB (Performance, job scheduling, CPU/Memory management, DB resource optimization)
- Expertise in PL/SQL developer, TOAD required
- 5+ yrs - Must have experience in developing scripts for Window/Linux/Unix platforms using any scripting and Bash shell scripting languages for batch job management
- Expertise with secure file transport technologies (sftp, mft)
- Knowledge of XML/XSD/style sheets in Oracle is preferable . 2+yrs - Knowledge in Big data technologies like Apache Hadoop, HDFS, Hive and Oozie is preferable
- 1+yrs - Knowledge in Cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services(AWS) is preferable.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Henry@ firstname.lastname@example.org, 678-487-8567