Organizational Design Consultant -Talent Management
Rhode Island - Remote Remote, RI 00000
Job Title: Organizational Design Consultant -Talent Management
Location: Rhode Island - Remote
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 4 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
As a member of the Talent Management team responsible for supporting program initiatives to enhance overall business performance through a focus on key organizational elements as organizational design, team effectiveness, leadership effectiveness, employee engagement, and change management.
- Proficient Project Management skills.
- Proficient Change Management and Consulting skills.
- Able to work independently and manage one's time.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Participates in the design and implementation of organizational effectiveness and talent development interventions including approaches, project plans and timelines, tools, and meeting design.
- Consults and applies a broad spectrum of organization effectiveness knowledge and skills to medium/large scale organizational interventions.
- Provides strategic consulting and leverages organization effectiveness experience to support program design and development.
- Has awareness of new and emerging trends in the field of Organization Effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required.
- Master’s degree in Organizational Development, MBA, or Masters in Human Resources - preferred.
- 5-7 years related experience in Human Resources, Learning, Talent Mgmt and/or Organizational Development required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter