PC and Audio Visual Hardware Technical Associate
Orlando Orlando, FL 32817
Title : PC and Audio Visual Hardware Technical Associate
Duration : 11+ Months
Location : Orlando, Florida - 32817
About Client: Our Client is a is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Performs builds of new hire PCs and upgraded PCs, basic PC and peripheral repairs, refresh of laptop loaners, inventory/parts processes and move process.
- Performs Incident ticket processes and responds to assigned tickets (routine and urgent) within the time frame specified by the current IS service level agreement and works issues through to resolution.
- Should maintain appropriate documentation within the Incident system as determined through periodic ticket quality reviews.
- Performs basic printer troubleshooting, network connectivity troubleshooting and software installation processes. Performs basic setup and support for Audio Video / Video conference needs
- Responsible for project participation including system upgrades, service improvement initiatives and service requests.
- Responsible for learning and utilizing new services and products or changes to existing services and products.
- Strong customer service and communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Working knowledge of PC hardware components and concepts, Windows operating systems, all MS Office software.
- Should have some knowledge or exposure to PC networking at the workstation level.
- Working knowledge of Audio Visual Hardware (Projectors, LCD’s, Speakers) preferred (but not required).
- Should have the ability to move PC equipment.
- Able to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds and to stoop or flex into tight spaces.
- Must be enrolled in or recently graduated from a CIS Program, PC/LAN Support Program, A+ Certification Program or an equivalent program.
- 0–1 years of work experience within the field of PC Support.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor @ email@example.com ; 678-487-8577
Pearl @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-250-9917