Kansas City Kansas City, KS 66012
Job Title: PEGA DSA
Location: Kansas City, KS - 66012
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Be a POC for business users in assisting/building Decisioning and Marketing (good to have) related artifacts for Pega Marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with Dev team in developing/ modifying necessary rules to address business requirements.
- Be SME for Pega Decisioning and Marketing (good to have) related questions the business users group might have.
Ideal Candidate Will Have Below Qualifications:
- Pega Certified SSA with at least 5 years of hands-on experience, out of which at least 2 years on Pega NBA (Decisioning and Marketing) Framework.
- Pega Decisioning certification (CPDC) will be preferred.
- Pega Certified Decisioning and/or Marketing Consultant.
- Have exposure in using analytics (Predictive and Adaptive model) in Pega Decisioning strategies.
- Well organized and effective communicator
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Abhinov Kumar @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-819-8522