San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94143
Job Title : Patient Coordinator
Location : San Francisco, CA 94143
Duration : 3 Months contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsible for offering clinical services and be able to communicate each to the patient.
- Should provide feedback to LPPH&C administrators regarding updates to patient literature and/or webpage information.
- Responsible for registering and scheduling patients using APeX and sends out new patient information to the patient for completion prior their appointment.
- Responsible for coordinating and tracking completion of rating scales sent to patients, families, and teachers, referral assistance and coordination.
- Should schedule appointments with the appropriate appointment type and follow-up of missed appointments.
- Assist with managing clinic space, ordering supplies, assisting with MyChart patient portal support.
- Provides/receives regular feedback to/from practice leadership regarding any changes to recruitment of new patients or workflows associated establishing care.
- Requires flexibility to orient and work at all client’s locations.
Required Experience And Certification:
- Should have minimum 2 years of administrative support experience and EPIC experience or related clinical application.
- Should have minimum 2 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Should have experience working with MS Word, PowerPoint, Windows 7, Internet Explorer, and other browser knowledge.
- Should have a college degree with two (2) years of related work experience.
- Should have experience in sales and marketing, health care field or a telephone customer service setting.
- Bilingual or multilingual capability (Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Russian) strongly preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Cindy @ email@example.com ; 678-250-9927
Ruby @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-310-2897