Patient Registration Coordinator
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94143
Job Title: Patient Registration Coordinator
Location: San Francisco, CA - 94143
Duration: 4+ Months contract (Higher Possibility to Extend)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsible for obtaining demographic and clinical data from varied sources and communicate bed requests to the Patient Placement Nurse.
- Keep area that generated the request appraised of bed assignments per the direction of the Patient Placement Nurse.
- Monitor all discharges and manage list of all available beds, potential discharges, and potential admissions.
- Complete accurate census reconciliation at designated times throughout the day.
- Update IDX for all floor-to-floor transfers and any discharges that are sent to the Patient Placement Center for processing.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends, holidays, overtime and shifts as assigned.
Required Experience, Education and Certifications:
- Should have AA degree or equivalent years of related experience and education.
- Should have at least 2 years of related clerical/administrative experience in health care setting.
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Excel, Access, Outlook and other computer software.
- Should have strong communication skills and customer service skills.
- Should have basic knowledge of medical terminology.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ruby @ email@example.com - 678-310-2897