Alpharetta Alpharetta, GA 30004
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Location: Alpharetta, GA, 30004
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is largest provider of HR services in North America, Europe, Latin America and the Pacific Rim, The client offers you recruit-to-retire services and solutions that help them build the team that will take them into the future. The client had around 62,000 employees worldwide, and they have $12 billion annual revenue.
- Follows departmental policies and procedures. Strong background in pay practices and payroll tax. Identifies problems and escalates appropriately. Handles incoming paperwork appropriate for the assignment.
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing, audit and related processes for clients, including special projects and quarter and year end audits.
- Performs basic analysis & research related to payroll processing.
- Builds relationships of trust, respect and partnership with client contacts by providing World Class Service.
- Identify areas of client dissatisfaction and escalate to Team Lead PR, Payroll Supervisor or Manager.
- 3 - 5 years of multi-corporation, multi state payroll or equivalent in the areas of -Customer Service, Other Payroll, Human Resources, Benefits Administration, Financial Institution, Application Support or other relevant work experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ross @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 402-518-3275