Pega Lead Systems Architect
South San Francisco South San Francisco, CA 00000
Job Title : Pega Lead Systems Architect
Location : South San Francisco, CA
Duration : Contract /Full Time
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- PEGA certified LSA with 8 to 12 years of Pega experience
- Pega PRPC version 7 platform experience. Experience in Life Sciences Industry will be a plus.
- At least 5 + years of experience leading and managing technology application teams
- Experience in designing and architecting PEGA solutions
- Experience with development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, and Iterative) strongly preferred.
- Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
- Ability to engage with customer effectively.
- Engage with customer SME / Architect and understand pain areas / project requirements
- Design / Architect PEGA solution for customer problem
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Should have experience /willingness to work in an Offshore-Onsite model.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini @ email@example.com - 678-203-2377