PeopleSoft Campus Solutions QA analyst
Cambridge Cambridge, MA 02138
Job Title : PeopleSoft Campus Solutions QA analyst
Duration : 03+ Months (high chances of extension)
Location : Cambridge, MA - 02138
About Our Client:
Our Client is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research in many disciplines. They have an enrollment of over 20,000 degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with more than 2,00,000 alumni around the world. They are one of the oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
- The Selected QA Engineer identifies, analyzes, and reports defects with full evidence, such as functionality errors, inconsistencies in software program functions, file outputs, user interface forms, content, and system usability issues.
- Engineer will participate as part of a team in all phases of development for existing and new services.
- Will troubleshoot and proactively resolve software issues.
- The candidate will Ensure compliance with University standards for security, privacy, and accessibility.
- Need to Collaborate with other members of the team, including the software architect, project managers, business analysts, other QA team members and testers.
- The Candidate will have to work with developers, systems and database experts to ensure successful integration with existing systems and services.
- The Consultant MUST have PeopleSoft Campus Solutions experience and 3+ years of hands-on functional and testing experience.
- Being a self starter, with a desire to trouble shoot issues will be a plus.
- Must have a PeopleSoft background
- Past positions as a QA Analyst or similar
- Campus Solutions is a plus
- Minimum of PeopleSoft 9.0 but 9.2 would be a huge bonus
- Background in querying, reporting, and testing
- The person will be interacting regularly with technical and functional team members and will require excellent written and oral communication skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Shiva: firstname.lastname@example.org 678-487-8565
Daniel: email@example.com 678-310-2649