Peoplesoft Business Analyst
Washington, District Of Columbia, US Washington, DC 20005
Job Title: Peoplesoft Business Analyst
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6-12+ Months
About Our Client: Our client is a leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, providing access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. Their financing makes sustainable homeownership and workforce rental housing a reality for millions of Americans. They put their customers and partners at the center of everything they do. They apply their experience and expertise to deliver innovative solutions to help our customers succeed. They pour their hearts into everything they do. Because they know it makes a real difference in others’ lives. They are committed to moving forward with their partners to build a stronger, safer, more efficient housing finance system.
- The candidate should have 8+years of prior experience in PeopleSoft Accounts Payable, AR Billing and Asset Management functional area.
- The Candidate will also be responsible for providing requirements for the releases.
- During the testing phase, will review design documentation and should be able to create a test approach document, Test plan, Test cases in ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) and collaborate with business and development teams to ensure a technically appropriate quality solution is delivered.
- The position will also collaborate with development and business teams to identify/understand existing and future application development technologies and tools.
- Ideal candidate would be a strong functional PeopleSoft experience in AP, AR Billing and AM modules
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- PeopleSoft Techno functional experience will be preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities