Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30313
Job Title: Ph.D Intern
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 24 Months
Top Skills: Targeting a newly graduated Ph.D. student who is looking to gain R&D industry experience
Intern Position Overview: This intern will support functional benefit platform leaders with activities such as:
- Develop or update 10 yr Roadmap to be well aligned with Growth/BU pipelines
- Understand Global Competitive landscape
- Assist with technical/science based assessment of innovations in the functional benefit arena
- Develop and document scorecard for innovation pipeline of ingredients.
- Profile/understand top suppliers for Ingredients for each platform (Ready now and Research Pipelines)
The Benefit Platforms Include Topics Such As: digestive health, hydration, energy, nutrition and beauty.
- The ideal candidate will have a Ph.D. degree in science, engineering, nutrition or related field.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Monalisa, Kasthuri