Florida Florida, FL 32960
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- This Pharmacy Technician role involves working under the supervision of a Pharmacists to help administer Covid-19 vaccines.
- Involves daily travel of up to 75 miles radius to administer vaccines in clinics/nursing homes.
- You will be working with a team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to set up and administer the vaccinations.
- Flexible for full time or part time hours. (Shifts can be Sun-Sat)
- Must have valid Pharmacy Technician License
- Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter