Post Closing - FHA/HUD
Glen Allen, Virginia Glen Allen, VA 23059
Job Title: Post Closing - FHA/HUD
Location: Glen Allen, Virginia - 23059
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for tracking and resolution of Government - and FHA/HUD - Audit requests for loan documentation.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Entry level - 2 years experience Mortgage industry experience - Preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), organization skills and planning skills.
- Able to identify and resolve problems and issues quickly, creatively and decisively.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel and the internet.
- Track all audit deficiency notices received by the VA or Housing and Urban development.
- Resolve deficiency notices by due date by reviewing systems for documents and/or by communicating with originations/underwriting to obtain an explanation; provide resolution within established timeframes.
- Handles and assists with the clearing of investors requirements and requests; prevent or resolves issues as they arise.
- Prepare Loan file binders; includes stacking, scanning, and transmitting the closed/funded binders/files to investors.
- Corresponds with partners to track and obtain resolution.
- Familiar with state and federal banking compliance laws.
- Assisting with other aspects of the post closing process on an as-needed basis.
- This role includes activities requiring colleague to be present in office
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Holly, Rosa
Phone: 678-899-6041 678-899-6806