Post Closing Specialist - Mortgage
Franklin Franklin, TN 37067
Job Title: Post Closing Specialist - Mortgage
Location: Franklin, Tennessee - 37067
Duration: 2 + Months (Potential for Extension)
About Our Client : Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- Responsible to review and audit/ signed loan documents for completion, accuracy with federal, state and company laws and policies.
- Monitor all requested items are valid and stipulations are met so that the loan is off warehouse line within established timeframes.
- Ensure that all closing packages meet the company standard for quality, accuracy and review the purchase advices from the investor purchases.
- Assists with developing the stacking, scanning and transmitting files to the close/funded binders for investors.
- Supports to clear of investors requirements, requests and prevent/resolves issues as they arise through following up on overdue final title policies and recorded deeds of trust.
- Corresponds with title companies to obtain outstanding closing documents.
- Process HUD submissions.
- Must have high School diploma or GED with over 2 years of relevant experience in reverse mortgage or mortgage industry.
- Should have knowledge on state and federal banking compliance laws.
- Should have strong communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word and Excel.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Rosa @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9926