Post Closing Specialist - Mortgage
Irving, Texas, US - 75039 Johnston, RI 02919
Job Title: Post Closing Specialist - Mortgage
Location: Irving, Texas, US - 75039
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 + Months (Potential For Extension)
About Our Client: : Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings
- The person in this role is responsible for reviewing closed loans delivered for purchase to client - determining loan eligibility and compliance to FAMC and agency product guidelines.
- Cooperate with the correspondent lender and multiple FAMC teams reviewing, Issue suspense notifications and place conditions on loans.
- Assists with company systems - lOS, blackbird, and FHA connection to review loans for compliance to FAMC, agency, FHA, VA, and USDA guidelines.
- Responsible to enter loan level data into company systems on each loan reviewed to determine purchase eligibility while meeting production and quality standards.
- Collaborate with lenders to resolve loan level suspensions and demonstrate outstanding customer service levels.
- Support with other aspects of the post closing process.
- Must have college degree with 2 years of relevant experience
- Should have excellent communication skills both - written and verbal.
- Proficiency in computer software and the internet is required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter