Post Closing Specialist
Irving Irving, TX 75039
Job Title : Post Closing Specialist
Location : Irving, Texas, US - 75039
Job Type : Contract To Hire (Potential For Extension)
Duration : 3 + Months
About Our Client : Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- The person is responsible for reviewing final documents -title policy, recorded security instrument, recorded modification agreement and recorded assignment to ensure accuracy and recordation.
- Responsible to enter required data for each document reviewed into company LOS.
- Create scan sheets for each final document and provide daily production requirements.
- Assists through distributing documents for review on a rotating basis and receive mail delivered to the final documents team.
- Performs team meetings - trends, training, and updates to policies and procedures.
- Must have high school diploma with relevant experience in post closing final documents.
- Proficient data entry skills, 45 WPM minimum – a Typing test maybe required.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter : Rosa
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 678-250-9926