Post Closing Support Specialist
Glen Allen, Virginia Glen Allen, VA 23059
Job Title: Post Closing Support Specialist
Location: Glen Allen, Virginia - 23059
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 5 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for documentation and systems review of loans to ensure accordance with HDMA regulations.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), organization skills and planning skills. Able to identify and resolve problems and issues quickly, creatively and decisively.
- Proficient in using basic computer software and the internet.
- Review and audit loan files for completion and accuracy; verify that all requested items are valid and that stipulations are met so that the loan is off warehouse line within established timeframes.
- Process HUD submissions. Review the Purchase Advices from the investor purchases.
- Following up on overdue final title policies and recorded deeds of trust.
- Reviews signed loan documents for compliance with federal, state, and company laws and policies.
- Ensure that all closing packages meet the company standard for quality and accuracy.
- Develop close/funded binders for investors; includes stacking, scanning, and transmitting the closed/funded binders/files to investors.
- successfully completing job-related training. Corresponds with title companies to obtain outstanding closing documents.
- Handles and assists with the clearing of investors requirements and requests; prevent or resolves issues as they arise.
- Familiar with state and federal banking compliance laws.
- Assisting with other aspects of the post closing process on an as-needed basis.
- High School Diploma or GED. Entry level - 2 years experience.
- Reverse mortgage or mortgage industry experience - Preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sally, Rosa
Phone: 678-882-7056, 678-899-6806