Power Supply Design Specialist
Palm Bay Palm Bay, FL 32907
Job Title: Power Supply Design Specialist
Location: Palm Bay , FL - 32907
Duration: 18+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Design, test, and troubleshooting of power and analog circuits.
- Schematic entry, simulation, and analysis of power and analog circuits.
- Assist is proper PWB layout for power and analog circuits.
- Perform worst-case analysis on power and analog circuits.
- Writing performance specifications.
- Producing technical documentation including: review materials for customers, performance requirements, test plans, and analysis reports.
- Interface with multi-disciplinary teams to execute design objectives
- Comprehensive knowledge of electronic power design, devices, control loop theory, thermal management, custom magnetics design, PWB layout and EMI filtering.
- Experience with SPICE tools, MathCAD, Concept, and Allegro tools preferred.
- Practical hands-on experience including AC/DC and DC/DC power conversion with various topologies (isolated and non-isolated) that meet the power and EMI requirements described under MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-704, MIL-STD-461, and DO-160 is preferred.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to mentor and train less experienced engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Dennis Miller @ Dennism@askstaffing.com ; 678-487-8583