Print Buying Anaylst
Fort Washington Fort Washington, PA 19034
Job Title : Print Buying Anaylst
Location : Fort Washington, Pennsylvania - 19034
Duration : 4 Months contract ( high potential for extension )
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Should coordinate production planning, purchasing and implementation services to execute print/production projects including: direct mail projects, collateral and fulfillment materials.
- The candidate need to coordinate with vendors, work with outside vendors and collateral.
- Responsible for preparing print, data processing and lettershop specifications and schedules and communicate that information to outside vendors.
- Need to be comfortable working with outside vendors, will take care of bids, and purchase orders.
- Should be able to learn it quickly, needs to be comfortable with learning new technologies.
- Looking for someone who has done print buying production work in direct mail - not single print buys.
- Should assist in managing postal budget by understanding and anticipating change in the USPS rates and regulations and implementing opportunities for cost savings. The candidate needs to make sure that they are within budgets.
- Provide timely production cost estimates to Marketing on projects assigned.
- Process invoices for approval and provide cost reporting and analysis in an accurate, timely manner.
- Responsible for tracking and documenting cost savings by project by business unit.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have over 5 years of experience in a related field.
- Should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Should have a background in production buying.
- Understanding of digital processing and production process for print is needed.
- Should have strong knowledge of print production, direct mail, shipping and mailing requirements (postal regulations) and options.
- Should have working experience with Adobe Acrobat MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Should have excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Shelly @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-819-8516
Patty @ email@example.com ; 678-250-9911