San Antonio San Antonio, TX 78201
Job Title: Process Engineer
Location: San Antonio, TX - 78201
Duration: 6+ months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Access and analyze processes, data points, and controls to determine sub-optimal performance, communicate findings clearly and effectively and make recommendations for improvement. Identify root causes of problems and demonstrate the ability to development and make recommendations for solutions to mitigate root cause.
- Participate and support business case development process to identify change execution impacts to people, process, and technology solutions to achieve business objectives
- Document processes and procedures using standard methodologies and tools.
- Apply process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to identify and plan improvements (process and technology) including identifying the current process, applying best practices, and creating performance measurements.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of process-centric methodologies (i.e. Lean Six Sigma, Metrics, Goal Alignment, Value Stream Mapping etc)
- Drive comprehensive business process standards, analysis and measurement to assigned projects including the definition of business process modeling standards for assigned projects and evolve the Business Process Management standards of a Business Process Competency Center.
- Automating business processes, perform process simulations, present “to be “process automation demos to business users, etc.
- Work with customers (business and technology partners) to establish and maintain excellent working relationships, resolve issues, and promote team services and capabilities
- Expert Process modeling methods and standards
- Advanced Process engineering methodologies (6 Sigma/Lean Sigma)
- Six Sigma Green Certification would be advantageous
- Banking or Financial Services background would be preferred
- Experience with Business Process Mapping, Process Modeling concepts and iGrafx tool
- Analytical, Facilitation, Verbal/Written Communication skills
- Responsible for improving high-impact business process engineering initiatives
- Experience in managing projects across multi-functional teams
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9919