Chicago, Illinois, US - 60654 Chicago, IL 60654
Job Title: Processor
Location: Chicago, Illinois, US - 60654
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
- In this fast-paced environment, you will have a direct impact on the clients of Remittance and Check Solutions, registering remittance batches into the system, keying check amounts, and matching copies of checks to invoices to envelopes per the customer’s instructions.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manually extract payments from envelopes, separating and sorting checks and invoices in order to prepare deposit in accordance with client specifications.
- Perform 8-point check inspection to ensure that check is correctly written and ready for logging in to the system.
- Accurately input payment amounts read from the legal line of the checks into unique PC software applications.
- Read and follow specific instructions, which are unique for each account, to accurately prepare deposit.
- Collect and prepare check copies for re-association where applicable.
- Physically re-associate check copies with invoices and envelopes by matching and stapling the check copy, invoice and envelope together in accordance with customer requirements.
- Sort completed batches in outgoing mail area to be returned to the client.
- Meet or exceed established department standards for quality and productivity while completing all of the duties listed above.
- Perform other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
Job Related Experience:
- One to two years of lockbox, item processing or banking operations preferred.
- 10-key data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Ability to sit for long periods of time to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
- If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer immediately.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Moin Khan