Walnut, California, US - 91795 Walnut, CA 91795
Job Title: Processor
Location: California, US - 91795
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
- This is a part time weekly 35 hour schedule to work five to six days a week on our 1st shift operations.
- The scheduled hours may very due to work volume Monday through Friday and occasional Saturday.
- As a processor for Remittance and Check Solutions you will be responsible for registering remittance batches into the system, keying check amounts, and matching copies of checks to invoices to envelopes per the customer’s instructions.
- Item processing and Remittance Solutions provides end to end outsourced item processing and remittance solutions.
- Remittance Solutions offers private-labeled outsourced remittance processing services via a national lockbox network.
- The full suite of lockbox services includes RemitStream® Wholesale, Retail, Wholetail, Image and Remote Lockbox Capture as well as industry-specific solutions for healthcare and property management
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manually extract payments from envelopes, separating and sorting checks and invoices in order to prepare deposit in accordance with client specifications.
- Perform 8-point check inspection to ensure that check is correctly written and ready for logging in to the system.
- Accurately input payment amounts read from the legal line of the checks into unique PC software applications.
- Read and follow specific instructions, which are unique for each account, to accurately prepare deposit.
- Collect and prepare check copies for re-association where applicable.
- Physically re-associate check copies with invoices and envelopes by matching and stapling the check copy, invoice and envelope together in accordance with customer requirements.
- Sort completed batches in outgoing mail area to be returned to the client.
- Perform Mail In/Mail Out Functions
- Meet or exceed established department standards for quality and productivity while completing all of the duties listed above.
- Perform other duties as required
- The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Job Related Experience:
- One to two years of lockbox, item processing or banking operations preferred.
- 10-key data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Strong organizational skills
- Lift 10-20 lbs.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Moin Khan