Bellevue Bellevue, WA 98004
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Location: Bellevue, WA - 98004
Duration: 6+ Months with high possibility of extension.
About Our Client: The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
The individual will be responsible for the following:
Team is looking for a Procurement Specialist to lead and facilitate cross-functional teams for sourcing across the enterprise with a diverse and geographically distributed client base.
- Establish cost savings targets to achieve year over year cost reductions on managed spend.
- Track cost savings and present to senior management.
- Develop and manage superior supplier relationships which leverage global buying power.
- Manage supplier selection process for projects with significant outsource content and with a major or enterprise-wide impact.
- Lead selection teams, prepare Request for Proposal (RFP) documents, drive the evaluation process and obtain team evaluations for selected projects.
- Negotiate agreements and work with clients to ensure appropriate contract approvals are obtained and documented.
- Provide contract management services for strategic and major agreements with assigned suppliers. Negotiate and resolve disputes with suppliers.
- Maintain supplier metrics and scorecards; schedule regular supplier performance reviews. Partner with the Legal Department on complex contracting issues.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ahmed : email@example.com 415-903-5213