Product Data Analyst
Raynham Raynham, MA 02767
Job Title: Product Data Analyst
Location: Raynham, MA - 02767
Duration: 3+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Product Data Analyst to be responsible for specific Global Data Maintenance functions and requests with accuracy and compliance
- Part numbering and Conventions
- Sales Sequence (Product Hierarchy)
- Set/BOM maintenance.
- Audit Reporting & Data Accuracy. Perform audits on data entry to ensure accuracy and quality and troubleshoot issues or problems where necessary.
- Produce Release
- Restriction Maintenance
- Work Instructions.
- Review and complete product registrations.
- Provide additional Master Data support as needed.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Vincent Gandra @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 415-200-4129