Product Development Engineer II
West Chester West Chester, PA 19382
Job Title: Product Development Engineer II
Location: West Chester, PA - 19382
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Hands on experience in Product Development of medical devices
- Design of medical devices using computer aided design (CAD) both 3D and 2D in PTC Creo
- Experience in building proto types, develop test plan and qualifying the part/product through complete product development process
- Experience in handling cross functional teams for project reviews and updates.
- Hands on experience in WINDCHILL.
- Knowledge in manufacturing transfer processes.
- Familiar with manufacturing documents (BOM, Assembly Drawings, Deviations, ECOs, etc)
- Effective people and interpersonal skills to be able to work with engineering and manufacturing team members in a concurrent environment.
- Efficient organization and multi-tasking skills to manage various projects simultaneously.
- A minimum of a Bachelor s degree is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of related business experience is required
- Must have experience in Medical Device Organization.
- Ability to work independently, manage complexity and take ownership for deliverables is required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra @ Vincentg@askstaffing.com