Product Development Manager
Meriden Meriden, CT 06450
Job Title: Product Development Manager
Duration: 12 month
Location: Meriden, CT - 06450
About Our Client: Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- Product Development Manager is responsible for managing development of creative innovative new emerging products or technologies; leading the product launch and lifecycle activities for new products and services through product development process, from conception to launch, and provide on-going support throughout the product lifecycle.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages all product development activities including product requirements gathering and definition, project planning, project management, test design and execution, long term tactical roadmap and release management and planning.
- Communicates product requirements and provides subject matter expertise to various organizations such as IT, Engineering, Supply Chain, Customer Care, Sales.
- Management of several cross-functional teams including Marketing, Engineering PMO, QE, Architecture and vendor teams.
- Develops, maintains, and distributes, standard project management deliverables for the successful launch of new data applications and devices, including: implementation plan, project schedule, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment and contingencies.
- Create and manage a status dashboard which provides on-going view into the health of the project.
- Troubleshooting of complex issues & finding creative & innovative solutions to problems and tracking through to resolution.
- Assignments may include development of new emerging products, enhancements, and major re-engineering design modifications of existing products.
- Analysis problem solving: Solves unique problems through evaluative judgment/precedent. Independently applies sophisticated analysis in evaluating issues.
- Develops new concepts/methods/techniques for cross functional initiatives. Recognizes/pursues alternative methods.
- Independence guided by department goals/objectives. Exercises latitude in determining objectives/approaches to projects.
- Leads small to medium sized project and technical breadth.
- Contribution to client technology: Key contributor on complex projects/initiatives.
- Impacts current and future business opportunities through application of specialized technical/ industry knowledge.
- Develops methods/techniques based on strategic project objectives.
- Communication: Mentors and provides technical guidance and explains advanced concepts to others in work area.
- Coordinates across multiple departments.
- Promotes active listening and open communication.
Additional Job Posting Description Details:
- Must have working experience in product manager or product owner role in an organization using agile safe methodology
- Must have agile safe certification. Either Agile Safe for teams certification and/or leading agile safe certification
- Should be comfortable putting together product/feature/function decks using visio, powerpoint and/or word
- Past experience writing business and/or system requirements (waterfall methodology) is a plus
- General experience developing identity and access management security solutions (business requirements/technical requirements, epics and or stories) for web and mobile applications, highly desired.
- Familiarity with solutions that integrate mobile SDK with back end functions a plus.
- Experience working requirements that integrate cloud applications with identity and access management solutions is highly desired
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Shiva @ email@example.com - 678-487-8565