Product Development Manager
Middletown Middletown, NJ 07748
Job Title : Product Development Manager
Duration : 36 Months
Location : Meriden, CT - 06450 | Atlanta, GA - 30319 | Middletown, NJ - 07748
About Our Client:
Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- The Selected contractor will be responsible for development of creative innovative new emerging products or technologies; leading the product launch and lifecycle activities for new products and services through product development process, from conception to launch, and provide on-going support throughout the product lifecycle.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The contractor will partner with Marketing to research and/or evaluate new emerging mobile technologies, develop conceptual designs and prototypes for new products.
- Need to Collaborate with Network Planning and Integration teams for implementation of new products and technologies.
- Sound experience with Troubleshooting of complex issues; finding creative and innovative solutions to problems, and tracking through to resolution.
- Should Lead and manages all product development activities including product requirements gathering and definition, project planning, project management, budgeting, financial acumen, test design and execution, long term tactical roadmap and release management and planning.
- Need to Communicate product requirements and provides subject matter expertise to various organizations such as IT, Engineering, Supply Chain, Customer Care, Sales.
- Should be able to Develop, maintain, and distribute, standard project management deliverables for the successful launch of new data applications and devices, including: implementation plan, project schedule, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment and contingencies.
- The contractor will be working on Assignments which may include development of new emerging products, enhancements, and major reengineering design modifications of existing products.
- The selected candidate Solves unique problems through evaluative judgment/precedent. Independently applies sophisticated analysis in evaluating issues. Develops new concepts/methods/techniques for cross functional initiatives. Recognizes/pursues alternative methods.
- Mentors and provides technical guidance and explains advanced concepts to others in work area. Coordinates across multiple departments. Promotes active listening and open communication.
- Prior Experience working as product lead, working with subordinate product managers and portfolio leads to bring a common product vision required
Top Skills required:
- 5+ years of Product management experience as relates to native client application development.
- 3-5 years of Product Management Experiences as relates to Identity and Access Management Security Systems features and functions
- 3+ years of experience with Product management as relates to ecommerce applications.
- Sound expertise with Agile EPIC and User story format for product feature build out.
- Prior Product management experience with social media applications and their security systems
- 2+ years of Experience with Big Data projects.
ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Shiva: email@example.com 678-487-8565
Jude: firstname.lastname@example.org 678-606-5015