Product Manager Cloud Strategy
San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
Job Title: Product Manager Cloud Strategy
Location: San Jose, CA - 94088
Duration: 24 Months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
As a Product /Program Manager, for Cloud Strategy, you will be responsible for leading and managing several strategic programs related to Adobe’s Cloud landscape. Your responsibilities include owning and managing Adobe’s Cloud strategy on AWS and Azure to meet the ultimate goals of cost and efficiency optimization. You will be required to form close working relationships with other members of the Adobe Technical teams at the Executive and BU levels. As part of your responsibilities, you will be expected to aggressively influence and drive adoption of the overall Cloud strategy for Adobe, including establishing standard, migration paths from one Cloud provider to another, and manage the ever-changing landscape of Cloud priorities. This position will report to the VP of Infrastructure and Operations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10 + Years of solid technology experience in large Cloud Solutions delivery along with deep experience managing IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- In depth experience working on Public and Private cloud platforms specifically Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- Provide technical thought leadership and strategic direction in optimizing the use of AWS and Azure platforms with a goal to run optimized environments on each Cloud.
- Must have architected complex optimized solutions on AWS and Azure.
- Experience developing migration strategy from AWS to Azure and vice versa
- Drive successful business outcomes for AWS and Azure infrastructure by enabling them with cloud native services & partner solutions.
- Master Degree in computer engineering or relevant experience
- Product and Program Management experience
- Ability to adapt to constant change and re-shuffling priorities as needed and experience leading continuous improvement efforts.
- Intimate knowledge of Cloud Technology trends
- Ability to lead discussions and create influence at various organizational levels
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Yamini @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377