Product Manager III
Bellevue Washington, US - 98008 Bellevue, WA 98008
Job Title: Product Manager III
Location: Bellevue Washington, US - 98008
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Plan & execute digital optimization campaigns, including the definition of test goals, ROI, tracking metrics, sample size, and campaign duration in partnership with stakeholders from across the organization.
- Own A/B testing process from intake to feasibility to creation to analysis to results and recommendations.
- Work from a testing roadmap to ensure campaigns are run on time and without conflict.
- Proactively communicate status of projects to business owners and key stakeholders as needed, and manage deliverable/launch expectations with all business owners Collect and analyze data from multiple sources to evaluate success of optimization efforts, develop insights into customer behavior, and evaluate the effectiveness of optimization campaigns.
- Communicate the results of optimization program to a broad audience of stakeholders and executives.
- Contribute to process improvement across the organization with clearly articulated SLAs and documentation.
- Proactively identify gaps/issues and work with business and technology partners to find solutions to issues.
- Be a SME for various areas of the business on Optimization consultation and best practices.
- Lead special projects as assigned. Identify opportunities for tool enhancement and continuous process improvement Project management.
- Vendor collaboration (as required)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter