Product Manager IV
San Jose , California San Jose, CA 95110
Job Title: Product Manager IV
Location: San Jose , California - 95014
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Collection, synthesis and analysis of industry and competitor data.
- Develop and conduct qualitative customer research.
- Design and complete quantitative market research including one or more of the following research methods: Build-Your-Own Conjoint, Discrete Choice Conjoint, Gabor-Granger.
- Perform statistical analysis on empirical data (sales, usage, etc.)
- Develop financial models that simulate customer behaviour and project costs to complete scenario analysis that estimates the impact of the proposal on market penetration, company revenues and margin.
- Develop and present business cases that articulate the strategy and return-on-investment in order to acquire and incorporate cross-functional feedback and ultimately achieve executive approval.
- Ensure smooth execution of proposals including setting guidelines for direct sales, developing sales plays and training as appropriate.
- Complete post-mortems to ensure proposals are successful and/or refine.
- Pricing and packaging experience in the software industry is required
- Experience in change-management and/or driving consensus in a large matrixed organization are both ideal.
- The ability to simplify the complex, quickly define core problem and frame the solution approach.
- Quantitative talent, and attention to detail balanced by comfort with ambiguity.
- Excellent deck-writing, communicating, and upward-influencing skills.
- Strong EQ and leadership ability.
- MBA or equivalent
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Chalapathi Pallay