Middletown, NJ 07748
Job Title : Product Manager
Duration : 36 Months
Location : Middletown, NJ - 07748
About Our Client: Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- Product Manager is responsible for managing development of creative innovative new emerging products or technologies; leading the product launch and lifecycle activities for new products and services through product development process, from conception to launch, and provide on-going support throughout the product lifecycle.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should be able to manage all product development activities including product requirements gathering and definition, project planning, project management, test design and execution, long term tactical roadmap and release management and planning.
- Need to Communicate product requirements and provides subject matter expertise to various organizations such as IT, Engineering, Supply Chain, Customer Care, Sales.
- Should be able to handle Management of several cross-functional teams including Marketing, Engineering PMO, QE, Architecture and vendor teams.
- Develops, maintains, and distributes, standard project management deliverables for the successful launch of new data applications and devices, including: implementation plan, project schedule, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment and contingencies.
- Need to Create and manage a status dashboard which provides on-going view into the health of the project.
- Handle Assignments may include development of new emerging products, enhancements, and major re-engineering design modifications of existing products.
- Solves unique problems through evaluative judgment/precedent.
- Need to Mentor and provides technical guidance and explains advanced concepts to others in work area.
Top skills required:
- 5-8 years of Product management experience as relates to native client application development.
- 3-5 years of Product Management Experiences as relates to Identity and Access Management Security Systems features and functions
- 2+ years of Product management experience as relates to ecommerce applications.
- Familiarity with Agile EPIC and User story format for product feature build out.
- Sound experience with with Agile Methodology AND Product management experience related to mobile application development.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Shiva @ email@example.com ; 678-487-8565
Helen @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-604-8280