Seattle Seattle, WA 98101
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Seattle, Washington, US - 98101
Job Type: Full Time
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Master of computer science or Business, or PhD.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with managing products for software developers and development experience using various desktop and mobile app frameworks.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Data Platforms, Analytics…
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies
- Required Education
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- The work environment is like a start-up environment. So we need people who are results oriented, self-drivers, and are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and chip in.
- This person will be interacting with quite a few individuals from the business/customers to the engineering teams. They will be responsible for the end to end process.
- This is a Technical Product Manager role. Think of people who worked projects like product management for back end services for Amazon or worked as a Technical Product Manager that worked on a full stack product from end to end (from scratch. Or even someone who worked on a product that had both a web site presence and mobile presence (IOS, Android etc).
- Also would be nice to find someone who has security experience and worked for like a McAfee or Semantic or even a Google since their Product Managers are highly technical.
- They will also need to have some development chops whether applicable experience or a CS degree.
- Because of new initiatives on the road map from different areas of the company, the security front, things on the platform front, and OnBoarding D+ streaming services, Fox etc, we are looking to bring this person on quickly to accommodate the work load. Initial 6 months to make sure this person is the right fit for the role..
- Potential to extend up to 18 months.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Mukesh Sharma