Product Manager with (Search Experience)
Irvine Irvine, CA 92602
Job Title: Product Manager with (Search Experience)
Location: Irvine, CA - 92602
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- 10+ years of product management experience with at least 8 years of experience in finance, account management products (customer & vendor signup, onboarding, self-service account administration) in B2C and/or B2B ecommerce environments
- Responsible for developing, defining and owning the product vision and strategy for Finance, Account management domains.
- Identify and propose enhancements to sub-optimal and manual processes using principals of Operational Excellence.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate product roadmap, project status, sprint reviews, and issues to accounting operations, executive management, and other stakeholders as necessary.
- Understanding of basic accounting and financial reconciliation including comfort with multi-currency environment is a strong plus.
- Experience in working with multiple ERP systems (SAP, Mainframe etc.) simultaneously, designing unified account, single invoice, single statement, single line of credit etc. in B2C/B2B market, cloud market place, IoT market place for unified customer experience.
- Needs to envision business pain points, requirements and convert them into epics, user stories, and drive them till completion with engineering teams.
- Strong in Order 2 Cash, Procure 2 Pay, Quote 2 Order processes, Dropship, Direct ship scenario’s.
- Meet with customers, partners, peers and stakeholders to understand requirements, define the scope of work, and build micro-roadmaps aligned with the vision of the digital strategy organization
- Analyze macro-economic trends, perform competitive analysis, size-up internal capabilities, and build business cases to support the portfolio of initiatives
- Maintain & prioritize feature backlog and manage the product life cycle from inception to completion
- Manage user requirements, write user stories, determine acceptance criteria, define KPIs/metrics and measure performance/adoption of features using analytics & user surveys
- Collaborate with the respective engineering team, development manager and other product teams to assist in designing the best product in terms of customer experience
- Outstanding written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of API development, middleware integration, ERP & CRM systems, workflows, UX design
- Experienced in agile tools like JIRA, Confluence or TFS
- BA/BS in Business Administration or MBA Finance (or equivalent) from a top-tier institution, or equivalent business experience.
- Search experience with Predictive search, landing page, product details page, unified product catalog search, product association.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377