Production Quality / Inspection
Hazelwood, Missouri, US Hazelwood, MO 00000
Job Title: Production Quality / Inspection
Location: Hazelwood, Missouri, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months (W2)
- Shift: 2nd Shift 2:30pm to 11:00pm (Weekends May Be Required)
You Can Expect The Following:
- Quality Assurance Assistant, you will work 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm, Monday-Friday with Overtime as assigned by the manager
- Receiving on the job paid training and work in a climate controlled environment.
- First-off print production run. Retrieve first parcel to match against the assigned work ticket.
- Partner to reconcile Print Production counts after the jobs complete via computer for final inspection.
- Prepare formal compliance reports to management team for review.
- Handles the recreation of damaged parcels by Print Production.
- Inspects parcels put together by the Fulfillment Department.
- Being mobile and in a standing/walking position with ability to lift up to 25 pounds regularly.
- Be able, as it is necessary, to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel.
- Successful performance requires good vision including close vision.
- Working with associates in team effort to further company goals concerning productivity, safety, quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Receiving an attendance bonus on a quarterly and annual basis
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Moin Khan