Production Support Supervisor
Atlanta, Georgia Atlanta, GA 00000
Job Title: Production Support Supervisor
Location: Atlanta, Georgia - 30308
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Technology Operations Command Center Supervisor supports multiple infrastructure technology teams that include Linux, Windows, Network, Middleware, Large Systems, Mainframe, Batch, Production Control, Database, Virtual environment, Big Data, storage, AI, Automation and Data Center Controls. This is a 24x7 support organization located at the Austin and Atlanta data centers. Manages on shore associates and offshore support.
- This position will serve as an IT Shift Supervisor as part of a 24x7 Technology Operations team, serving to ensure IT service levels are met.
- This position is responsible for overseeing a team of operations associates and ensuring they have the resources to provide excellent service to customers.
- Additionally, supervisors are expected to monitor and coach associates in order to improve their skills and efficiency.
- Supervisor engages in all aspects of people management including associate development, accountability, hiring and termination.
- Supervisor engages on projects to take on new support including forecasting volume and resource acquisition, developing, and updating business process
- Other activities the Supervisor will engage on is Manager on Duty rotation, Incident management, problem management, AI and Automation initiatives, etc.
- Supervisor is expected to always be connected to the business via technology and respond accordingly to requests and events as needed.
- Supervisors are additionally responsible for the implementation of improved procedures and/or enhanced diagnostic tools for others on the team to use to proactively resolve problems prior to any reported business impact.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong conceptual knowledge of data center and cloud technology.
- The candidate will have the ability to manage and work with subject matter experts, middle management and executive level management.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sangeeta Choudhury
Phone: 678 -890-5107