Program Manager II
Bellevue, Washington, US - 98006 Bellevue, WA 98006
Job Title: Program Manager II
Location: Bellevue, Washington, US - 98006
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Company is world's thirteenth-largest mobile-phone service provider by subscribers and the fourth-largest multinational telecommunications network. Company has 44,000 team members and international's subsidiaries had a combined total of approximately 230 million subscribers, locations spanning Europe, United States, PuertRico, US Virgin Islands.
- Supports the business group by providing business support, including budgets, compliance, contract assistance, and day-to-day management of the department business processes and quality standards to meet regulatory and Company requirements.
- May manage the development and implementation process of products and/or services.
- Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products.
- Provide high-touch and hands-on team guidance, support, and coaching in close cooperation and collaboration across all roles and functions, to facilitate increasing maturity at a sustainable pace.
- Identify opportunities for individuals and team-based continuous improvements.
- Understand and speak to other processes and methodologies, and leverage those other techniques to provide value to a team and to the enterprise.
- Evaluate existing processes and procedures. Make recommendations and drive process improvement and adoption of best practices (processes, tools, etc.) to improve team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- High energy and a positive outlook
- Possess a capability to operate at both the strategic and tactical details
- Passion to make things better at every opportunity
- Ability to coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders
- Deep understanding of project management
- Acts as a liaison between Management and vendor/partners on contract development, execution and vendor management
- Proven ability to influence without authority
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Works with other program managers and management to identify and address cross-project dependencies
- Ability to identify potential issues and dependencies early
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
- Develops project plans and schedules and provides budget oversight for the business group
- Leads kick-off, requirements and spec reviews, and other program meetings
- Procurement experience preferred
- Fieldglass/Ariba experience preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, twglobal delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out TA Recruiter