Program Manager II
Cupertino, California Cupertino, CA 00000
Job Title: Progra
Location: Cupertino, California
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Clearly set expectations and communicate status to both technical and business teams. - Take responsibility; feel a personal stake in the product you ship.
- You value integrity; you manage conflict; and you work for the success of the entire team. Have a proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence others to drive results across a large matrixed organization.
- Creative problem-solving skills related to team, project deliverables, and cross-functional issues Additional Requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of the fundamentals of iterative software development. Knowledge of development processes and methodologies in addition to Agile and an understanding on how to leverage these techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise.
- Value the commitments to delivery made by a development team and understand the technical requirements to meet these commitments.
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics. - Proven use of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition.
- Familiar with supply chain concepts & processes a plus. Some travel may be required.
- Program Manager
- Software Development
- Technical Requirements
- Business Intelligence
- Structured Software
- Supply Chain
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Debra Gouthami