Gurnee Gurnee, IL 60031
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Gurnee, IL
Duration: 6+ Months Contract, possible temp to hire
About Our Client: Our client is an American multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. They provide recruitment and assessment, training and development, career management, outsourcing, and workforce consulting. The client has over 3,900 offices in 82 countries.
This position is a Program Manager to sit in the Gurnee location, however, the managerial responsibilities will include other regions of the US as well, as our team is spread out across the country. We need someone dynamic, who can interact well with the client, as well as lead a team of 3 to 6 people both locally and remote. Strong team management, organizational skills, and customer focus are very important.
- The Program Manager is responsible for overall management of the Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) program for an assigned client.
- This includes managing the subvendor / supplier program and its population and its day-to-day operations (implementing and managing the requisition /submittal process and overseeing job placement, subvendor selection and contract negotiations, day-do-day troubleshooting and problem resolution, managing the on-going relationships and communication, performing periodic benchmarking of the subvendor population, etc.).
- Additionally responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction, maintaining and building new relationships, expectation management and issue/conflict resolution (services and grows the contractor / subcontractor population, managing client and contractor / subcontractor expectations and troubleshooting and issue resolution, etc.).
- Financial and administrative responsibilities include meeting or exceeding account growth targets, overall account profitability, implementation, training and administration of software to client and sub-vendor supplier users, and sub-vendor and supplier population benchmarking and reporting, and quarterly performance reviews.
- Also accountable for setting performance expectations for and managing department staff priorities and results.
- Generally, this role is required for medium MSP programs, or divisions within larger MSP programs.
Client & Program Management:
- Establishes and develops manager relationships within assigned program and expands existing manager relationships to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and, working in conjunction with the local program staff, the profitability of each contractor/subcontractor placement (IT, light industrial, general administrative, etc.) or conversion;
- Fulfills client service through frequent interaction with client managers to ensure satisfaction and identify potential business development opportunities for contractors/subcontractors, projects or services. Knowledgeable of and understands the contracted terms and conditions between TAPFIN and the client, including pricing as well as client rules of engagement and processes;
- Implements and manages sub-vendor / supplier program for assigned clients, further refining throughout the process, ensuring optimum customer satisfaction; ensure proper selection and solid negotiations in the sub-vendor and supplier contracting process, to ensure the maximum profitability, as well as quality, of each placement (IT, light industrial, general administrative, etc.);
- Plan, organize and conduct quarterly performance reviews of the sub-vendors to monitor their performance to TAPFIN service level agreements; including periodic benchmarking of sub-vendor population for comparison and evaluation purposes.
Manage Requisition Fulfillment Process:
- Manage the day-to-day operations which includes, implementation and management of the requisition process for assigned client, prioritization of orders and requisitions, further refining throughout the process with emphasis on responsiveness and customer services for assigned client;
- Provide excellent customer service and act as the liaison between the client and suppliers to successfully manage order fulfillment.
- This includes conducting regularly scheduled meetings with the client to foster the client/PMO relationship, present information regarding the performance of the program, and gain a solid understanding of the client’s contingent labor business needs to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and working in conjunction with local suppliers, the profitability of each contingent worker placement or conversion.
- Frequent interaction with client managers is also required to ensure satisfaction and identify potential business development opportunities for contractors/subcontractors, projects or services.
- Knowledgeable of and understands the contracted terms and conditions between TAPFIN and the client, including pricing as well as client rules of engagement and processes;
- Manages to and meets/exceeds client SLA’s, KPIs and program deliverables; Works with MSP management team and with the client on developing and implementing strategic plans.
- Ensures remarkets and contract extensions by maintaining awareness of client project progress, including end dates and extensions, to maximize business opportunities.
- Responsible for selection, hiring and training of staff personnel for the Program.
- This includes performance evaluation, recruitment and retention.
- Accountable for setting and managing performance expectations of staff, as well as training, motivating and encouraging for professional growth.
- Responsible for ensuring resolution to the day-to-day issues within their respective program.
- Follows internal escalation plan as necessary.
- Meets and manages expectations from client, supplier, and internal resources.
Other Responsibilities As Assigned By Manager:
- Assists appropriate individuals, including Operations and the Accounting Department to ensure timely collection of receivables
- Minimum five years of experience in managing a vendor on-site program, general management, or account management role in a general staffing company, including three years supervisory experience.
- Proven negotiation skills are a must.
- Requires excellent organization, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with vendors / candidates at all levels.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Requires ability to effectively multi-task and function in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Moderate to significant travel may be required, depending upon the individual client requirements.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Stella @ email@example.com - 678-606-9873.