Phoenix Phoenix, AZ 85001
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Phoenix AZ – 85001
Duration: 6 Months
About Client: Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Job Description :
- Analyzing data, providing metrics and documentation to enhance the quality and effectiveness (including productivity & profitability) of the organization
- Manage Projects billing and invoices
- Create routine reports and dashboards to help the business monitor its performance
- Work with in-house data systems analysts to optimize data management and reporting
- Share and exchange knowledge across all departments to ensure processes and best practices are fully integrated within the business.
- Be prepared to support other responsibilities as assigned.
- Identify key areas in Client Services delivery which require standardization
- Create/update/maintain best practices & processes for achieving high quality standardization in deliver
- Working knowledge of Project Management Methodologies and Application Development Life Cycles.
- Working knowledge of Information System Technology
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Manturu @ 678-487-8570 ; firstname.lastname@example.org