San Jose, San Jose, CA 94088
JobTitle: Program Manager
Location: San Jose, CA - 94088
Duration: 6 months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Drive projects and preparation of work regarding scope, timing, prioritization and interdependencies for several Enterprise Marketing projects including GDPR, Acquisition Integrations, and enhancement requests across the portfolio.
- Leads the overall intake and prioritization process, working with stakeholders and multiple scrum teams to prioritize and define an actionable roadmap.
- Coordinates/Manages Portfolio Quarterly updates / stakeholder meetings, ensuring maintenance of artifacts in the portfolio
- Ensures communication and status of the overall portfolio on a regular cadence
- Identifies and highlights risks across the portfolio and raised them to Sr Leadership
- Liaison between Product Roadmap Prioritization (PRP) Ops and MSS to ensure compliance with PRP guidance
- Partners with Product Mgmt to document a rolling roadmap for initiatives
- Ensures clear communication and alignment of cross theme dependencies and theme alignment interlocks
- Establish portfolio governance to ensure consistency in delivery across portfolio (templates, central repository, intake process)
- Participates in initiative CA/Prioritization/PPC prep reviews
- Maintains portfolio repositories including but not limited to SharePoint, Jira, MS Teams
- Ensures artifacts are loaded to PRP and Portfolio repositories and are up to date
- Manage the logistics of cross theme dependencies and theme alignment interlocks
- Assists the team to update Jira Initiatives and epics within Theme project space
- Manage linkage between initiatives and cross theme requirements Epics
- Manage linkage between initiative and engineering Epics
- Ensure the accuracy of PRP Theme Health Dashboard/ Cloud Tech RoadMap/ Schedule View/Dependency Dashboard
- 7+ years of technical program management experience in large enterprises, preferably in sales/marketing enablement
- Strong knowledge of JIRA and SharePoint a MUST
- Proven ability to operate effectively and autonomously in situations of extreme ambiguity, with only high-level direction.
- Attention to detail and a strong track record of successful delivery of complex, multi-disciplinary technology projects in a matrixed organizational environment
- A planner who brings order to chaos and determine what needs to get done in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Proven success driving operational excellence with structured and easily adoptable processes
- Proven success building roadmaps and delivering agile software development methodologies
- Expert knowledge and experience with Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Project
- Strong communication & meeting facilitation skills
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Crisp/concise documentation skills – meeting notes, leadership summaries, PPT, etc.
- Must be well organized with ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with remote team members across multiple time zones
- Experience working with an Enterprise company, managing multiple initiatives
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377