Irving Irving, TX 75039
Job Title: Program Professional
Location: Irving TX 75039
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is an American multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. They provide recruitment and assessment, training and development, career management, outsourcing, and workforce consulting. The client has over 3,900 offices in 82 countries.
- Responsible for overall management all aspects of the Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) program for an assigned client.
- This includes managing the subvendor / supplier program and its population and its day-to-day operations (implementing and managing the requisition /submittal process and overseeing job placement, subvendor selection and contract negotiations, day-do-day troubleshooting and problem resolution, managing the on-going relationships and communication, performing periodic benchmarking of the subvendor population, etc.).
- Financial and administrative responsibilities include meeting or exceeding account growth targets, overall account profitability, implementation, training and administration of software to client and sub-vendor supplier users, and sub-vendor and supplier population benchmarking and reporting, and quarterly performance reviews.
- Generally, this role is required for small vendor management programs, or divisions within larger vendor management programs.
- Manage the day-to-day CWS operations for their respective program, which include, implementation and management of the requisition process for assigned client, prioritization of orders and requisitions, expedient issue resolution, further refining throughout the process with emphasis on responsiveness and customer services for assigned client; depending upon the engagement size, may manage administrative staff;
- Telecom / RF Engineer sourcing skills required
- Highly complex work procedures that require advanced professional expertise or knowledge in a functional area/specialty. Must understand and apply discipline best practices. This position does not manage staff.
- Proven negotiation skills are a must.
- Requires excellent organization, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with suppliers / candidates at all levels.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Requires ability to effectively multi-task and function in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Intermediate business writing and oral communications skills.
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Five years non-IT or two years of IT staffing industry experience in a vendor on-site or account management role, including at least one year supervisory experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Anjali @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 972-474-6777