Program/Project Specialist II
Herndon, Virginia, US - 20171 Herndon, VA 20171
Job Title: Program/Project Specialist II
Location: Herndon, Virginia, US - 20171
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 7 Months With Possible To Perm Or Extend
About Our Client: It is a multi-service broadband communications and entertainment company with more than 6 million total residential and commercial customers. The third-largest cable television company in the U.S., which offers an array of advanced digital video, high-speed Internet and telephony services over its own nationwide IP network, as well as integrated wireless services in partnership with Sprint (NYSE: S). It is a full-service, facilities-based provider of communications solutions for commercial customers, providing high-speed Internet, voice and long distance services, as well as data and video transport services for small to large-sized businesses. It offers national and local cable advertising in traditional spot and new media formats, along with promotional opportunities and production services.
Role And Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with external clients, vendors, and internal stakeholders.
- Serves as the primary point of contact with customer teams and SME internally for their programs, develops and executes against internal and client facing goals.
- Develops and defines program documentation and templates, and proposes initiatives to maximize revenue potential.
- Experience in foundational project/program management, project coordination, business analysis, and/or account management will help to achieve success.
- 5 or more years of experience required in Customer Service, Project or Program Management position(s)
- 2 or more years in a team lead position Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Remote role until Covid crisis once the restrictions are lifted it will be onsite.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter