Cupertino , California Cupertino, CA 95014
Job Title: Program Specialist
Location: Cupertino , California
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Program Manager, Worldwide People Programs
- The Worldwide People Programs team enables our Channel Partners to deliver the best possible experience and sales results through their people and our sales staff.
- We do this by partnering to create integrated global staffing programs that drive advocacy and customer experience.
- A Program Manager with the WW People Programs team is responsible for creating, leading and implementing effective program(s) that deliver a consistent Brand Experience in our global retail partner’s stores.
- All program(s) developed and implemented need to employ quality and scalability across all reseller partners worldwide.
- You will work with key stakeholders across Training, Finance, Consumer and Enterprise Sales, Operations, Marketing, Technology teams and others to deliver innovative sales enablement solutions and programs.
- People Programs strives to create an amazing employee and customer experience across a variety of routes to market, countries and epicenters for technology. Creating a best in class customer and employee experience is our goal.
- Be a driving force behind significant creative and innovative solutions that help us get there.
- Proven cross-functional work
- Results driven without compromising quality
- Executive presentation development and delivery skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and execute projects successfully
- End to end experience managing programs at a global scale
- Sales Operations program management experience
- Obsessive about managing process and details to drive scale and results
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Fosters trust and relationships at all levels in the organization
- Global thinker, who performs well in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Olivia Gollapalli