Programming Analyst - Application Maintenance
Columbia Columbia, SC 29219
Job Title: Programming Analyst - Application Maintenance
Duration: 12 + Months(Potential for Extension)
Location: Columbia, SC - 29219
About Our Client: Client is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies, providing health insurance in the United States to more than 106 million people, also act as administrators of Medicare in many states or regions of the U.S. and provide coverage to state government employees as well as to the federal government employees under a nationwide option of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
- Responsible to coordinate, installation, maintain systems software and schedule system downtime that minimizes user impact.
- Review, design system software/hardware builds analyzing system options that impacts on the overall systems infrastructure.
- Develop and document the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards.
- Support with diagnose, isolate, and debug software problems and perform problem resolution by identify issues that the vendor is responsible for and refer those issues appropriately.
- Evaluate customer requests, security patches, audit requirements for changes to systems and analyze feasibility to determine request while maintaining an adequate overall systems infrastructure and check if requested changes are possible, review system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations.
- Provide technical guidance to project team areas as required and evaluate vendor-supplied software packages.
- Coordinates with project leads and senior level staff by providing input proposals that could potentially impact systems and assist in the establishment and implementation of standard guidelines.
- Provide technical and disaster recovery support for systems software.
- Bachelor’s in Comp Science, IT with 4-8 years of relevant experience in extensive systems programming.
- Experience on scripting (Python, Powershell, Node.js), application maintenance and data distribution using Restful APIs is highly preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8577