Project Administrator (Non-IT) - Expert
Irvine Irvine, CA 92618
Job Title: Project Administrator (Non-IT) - Expert
Location: Irvine, CA 92618
Duration: 9 Months
About Client: Our client is a leading provider of financial services, with operations in 29 countries and more than 29,000 employees worldwide. They have more than $2.4 trillion in lendable assets, and are the number 1 provider of US mutual fund custody and accounting services. They have a long history of strong, solid financial performance and leadership in developing the financial industry’s leading services and products.
- Under general supervision, provides project support by gathering and analyzing project status information.
- Assists in the preparation of detailed project specifications, and documentation, and project plans.
- Communicates project status to management, and all team members.
Minimum Job Specs:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent.
- 2 years of related professional experience - either in financial operations or systems design.
- Experience with project management methodology.
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
If interested, please contact:
Rebecca Prabhu@ email@example.com ; 617-297-9625