Washington Washington, DC 20001
Job Title : Project Administrator
Duration : 36 Months
Location : Washington, DC - 20001
About Our Client:
Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
The Selected contractor will work with project management / team which includes administrative tasks to develop and maintain a detailed project schedule for all project phases.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The candidates daily Tasks to include daily interface with Project Manager(s) (PM) tracking project activities, maintaining project schedule and documentation.
- Sound expertise with online PM tools i.e. MS Project or other PM tools required
- Effectively handle and Work and follow-up with contractors on issues and status.
- Should be diligent, proactive and work professionally with all personnel and contractors to reach a valid, timely and satisfactory conclusion.
- Must be able to substantiate work products.
- High expertise working with all functions of MS Outlook email client required
- Need to Participate in Team Meetings and then follow-up with meeting tasks and to-do lists.
- Should be able to do Data Entry and Database Management must be highly accurate.
- Need to Process purchase orders as required and other general administrative duties required to support the project management team.
- Should be able to Process daily, weekly and monthly reporting to ensure all schedules run smoothly, all jobs are completed as prescribed, and all invoicing is processed in a timely fashion.
- The Candidate will Review, follow-up and validate all milestone deliverables with contractors in a timely manner.
- Must Communicate and accurately convey information to all relevant stakeholders in a concise and clear manner.
- The Selected Candidate will ensure that all office supplies and hospitality items (snacks and beverages) are stocked, ordering items as necessary
- Will be working with local building personnel (leased space) to manage HVAC, cleaning, maintenance and security services
- Greeting visitors as they arrive at our facility by manning the main reception desk
- Should be able to help and coordinate porter and catering services for scheduled events
- Need to provide direction to onsite client facilities staff on required maintenance and repair activities and schedules
- Should be able to assist onsite client technology team to support technology needs of scheduled meetings and events
- The candidate will have to process expense vouchers for all purchases related to the client Forum (local facility), including those made by others (with corporate credit cards other than her own)
- Will have to provide administrative and clerical support to client employees who work at or are participating in meetings and events at the client Forum
- Need to provide weekly report to supervisor, summarizing purchases and other activities for the previous week
- Should be able to coordinate and work with department’s finance team to ensure accurate reporting of all client Forum-related expenses
ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Jude: email@example.com 678-606-5015
Danieln: firstname.lastname@example.org 678-310-2649