Project Controls Specialist Ld/Sr
Portland Portland, OR 97232
Job Title: Project Controls Specialist Ld/Sr
Location: Portland, OR 97232
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is an American multinational conglomerate holding company. They are currently the 7th largest company in the S&P 500 Index by market capitalization and is famous for having the most expensive share price in history with a Class A share costing more than $250,000 each, having never been split.
- Provide scheduling, cost control and other project controls functions for major projects.
- Responsible for developing achievable project schedules based on resource availability and constraints.
- Develop detailed large and complex project plans, and work breakdown structures to support project activity scheduling. Develop cost estimates.
- Collaborate with corporate offices on cost, budget and procurement issues, determining positive resolution.
- Ensure compliance with corporate governance.
- Create and maintain project schedules in the Primavera scheduling database.
- Create and maintain SAP project structures.
- Provide direction to Project Managers and key stakeholders regarding project milestones.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ email@example.com; 702-827-0376